- Opening speech
- Tom Currie – Cultural Evolution: Opportunities and challenges for investigating a rainforest origin of modern Homo sapiens
- Corey Fincher – Behavioral immunity and the parasite-driven-wedge model of the genesis of cultures and species
- Mark Thomas – An African American paternal lineage adds an extremely ancient root to the human Y chromosome phylogenetic tree: What difference does it make?
- Peter Walsh – Pathogen rain, spatial structure and the evolution of human genetic and cultural diversity
“Spatialising” research on genetic diversity.
- Mark Thomas
- Aylwyn Scally
- Laurent Excoffier (remotely from Switzerland)
- Anders Eriksson (remotely from Saudi Arabia)
- Joseph Lachance (remotely from USA)
“Spatialising” research on cultural diversity.
- Peter Walsh
- Tom Currie
- Corey Fincher
- William Banks (remotely from France)
- Pete Richerson (remotely from USA)
The conference was recorded using Adobe Connect . Click on the links above to watch the video (no need to download or instal anything, you can just watch the video online).